Tuesday, July 08, 2008

ice cream, coffee, paradoxes, and Essence -- what more could i ask for?

From Rob Brezny, my favorite astrology guru:

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): "Ice cream is both innocent and erotic,"
writes Klintron on Technoccult.com. "Coffee promises to be both
stimulating and relaxing." These examples illustrate the idea of
"paradessence," or paradoxical essence, which was developed by Alex
Shakar in his novel *The Savage Girl.* I suspect that you'll specialize in
paradessence in the coming days, Capricorn. Will that make you feel
tormented by crazy-making contradictions or will it excite you with an
expanding sense of complex possibilities? It will be largely up to your
intentions. Which would you prefer?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I stumbled upon your blog while googling "paradessence".

I read your blog on deus ex machina... I now <3 you.

congrats... you have a new stalker.

(I tried to email you, but it bounced back.)

myspace.com/hannagrrl
hannagrrl.livejournal.com

27.7.08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home