Thursday, May 09, 2013

Subconscious

While re-reading my post from yesterday, I noticed a spelling error, and while I won't pretend it was my subconscious at work, it's interesting to note that this word/error works as well:

"They recommended we stop at the local park & pond then take a peek in the old lumber mill, which – though abandoned – has been gratified with art either profane or transcendent, and often something in-between."

Of course I meant "graffitied," but it's lovely to think of the mill as a living, breathing creature (which it felt like while in there), a being seeking gratification and worship through all the graffiti artists' creations and those of us who stop in to admire, much like we might do with church murals....

~N.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Tiffany Spencer said...

Nice ppost

20.5.22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home