Friday, May 08, 2009

Moods and Other Odds & Ends

I've been feeling so many different emotions on any given day lately, but in a flowing, wave-like way that feels right and natural.

Some of my moods lately have been:




Getting lots of reading done. Currently on Wally Lamb's The Hour I First Believed. Just finished up Laura Whitcomb's A Certain Slant of Light.


Really enjoyed Mister Foe, which Jo recommended.

Thinking lots about Grandma Lilly lately, and if I'll go visit her grave when I'm back in the Midwest in August. Not sure how I feel about this. Am looking forward to seeing Justin -- and to meeting my "nephews", Dante and Wesley -- when I'm out there.

Other things on my mind and heart:

Hoping Aaron and Stephenie are doing okay
Hoping Jordan has a safe flight to Alaska and that he settles in nicely
Hoping Mom starts to feel settled within her own heart
Hoping Jess has a nice visit with her old college flame
Hoping John starts to feel some healing after losing his father
Hoping Gretchen can find comfort in her own skin in her home
Hoping Alice is doing well, in Wisconsin and in Wonderland
Hoping my characters feel I do the end of their story justice
(But there's never an end, is there? Just an end to a cycle maybe.)
Hoping Charlie finds happiness and satisfaction with his decision about school
Hoping Jerry finds solace now that he has the home back to himself
Hoping Tara is well on the coast
Hoping Glenn swirls up his magic for his 40th birthday today
Hoping Karla and Steven find peace in this difficult transition
Hoping Robin has a nice week off to clear her mind
Hoping Meagan can breathe a little more easily now that the move is done
Hoping springtime continues to bring on these wonderful feelings and vibrations
Hoping I connect with what is making me restless, and why
Hoping you're well!

And there you go, a little bit of what's on my mind.

Hugs and Love,
Nathan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home