Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Quote of the Day

From a Sarah Fimm interview re: her video for "Everything Becomes Whole" off of Near Infinite Possibility.

We spent days gathering authentic, creepy, broken dolls and other props from all over. I remember how hard it was to locate older dolls specifically made from porcelain...We wanted it to feel as real as possible. I will never forget watching them drag a bathtub into the river while I was trying to unfreeze a dead crow. You just don't forget these things.


And you can watch the amazing video here:

http://www.sarahfimm.com/video

1 Comments:

Anonymous Chris T. said...

Can you tell me about this photo of the doll? I love it and I'd like to use it for my music release. Help!

5.4.13  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home