Friday, February 03, 2012

Pure Joy & Laughter


Who doesn't want and need a good dose of pure joy and laughter? And who better to bring it to you than Kristen Bell, aka Veronica Mars? Many of you know that Veronica Mars is one of my favorite shows of all time (and should be one of yours too). And Kristen Bell is one of my favorite actresses. (She, Neve Campbell, and Keri Russell form my Holy Trinity.)

Here's Kristen at her finest. You've been warned: you may shed a (joyful) tear or two!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5jw3T3Jy70

(p.s. One of these days I'm going to have someone show me how to "embed" the clips themselves -- so all you have to do is click "Play" and watch them right on my blog. I haven't mastered that technology yet!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home