Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dialogue Exchange of the Day


I'm just tickled by this exchange with my friend Len. Some of you know I've loved "Felicity" for years (I miss her terribly). Gus and I are now watching it together, and he loves to both love and hate her.

Len:

I'm hooked on "Felicity". Junk! Elayne asked me where I learned about it. Was it you?

Me:

Yes, it was me:) Isn't it sweet and sappy and deep and funny and full of really hot co-eds? Gus and I are slowly making our way through it; we're early on in Season 3. It's not junk, Mister!!!!!!

I love its kind, good core with all my heart and soul.
N

Len:

You, and Felicity, are priceless. Thanks for allowing me to enjoy "Felicity" without any guilt.

All the best,
Len

1 Comments:

Anonymous Septic Tank Cleaning Cicero said...

Looved reading this thanks

18.10.22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home