Monday, January 30, 2006

Glitter Love Train

I had an absolutely amazing weekend--and am currently filled with lots of cheesy love for all my family and friends. This weekend involved lots of carthatic moments....I finished IT, re-read THE GHOST OF WINDY HILL (don't you love the smell of old books?), saw Imogen Heap with Kevin....Saturday was just magical, overall. The sun was out, both on the outside and on the inside;) Hey, I warned you....LOTS of cheesy love going on. I just loved seeing that concert with K-Boy! We met some nice people there, and the venue looked amazing....Imogen had this headband/leaf/butterfly thing curling up from her hair, and there were white lights like stars and more lights--pinks and blues--highlighting her from above. Zoe Keating opened for her, and she is one fantastic cello player, let me tell you. There were two other highlights on Saturday: I finished (finally) the chapter of my novel I've been working on since I moved to Portland and I experienced my first (Little) Earthquake. As Esther would make fun of, I found profound spiritual bliss in that moment. The earthquake physically symbolized what I was feeling in the "inner me." Plus, since it was so little, I naturally put two-and-two together and assigned it Tori Connection Status. Many skins were shedded this weekend, and there was also lots of healing. I rounded out the weekend by having an amazing, healing experience with Levi on Sunday. We watched "Six Feet Under," ate pizza, listened to music, and went for a ride in his new truck. Speaking of pizza, I flirted with the hot boy at Bella Faccia on Alberta, and I even posted something to him on CraigsList! I've never done that before. I guess today, Monday, is a day for "me and Craig." Levi sent me a lovely message, as well; I responded, but I haven't seen it pop up yet. I don't think technology and I are ever going to be the best of friends. On a final note, I am now reading Kahlil Gibran's THE PROPHET, given to me courtesy of Lizbeth. Talk about amazing. I got glitter-tears in my eyes on the bus (this seems to be a habit of mine). I really want Lizbeth to read Christopher Pike's SATI. I think she'd love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home