Friday, December 07, 2007

p.s. to yesterday

p.s. #1: I was able to catch Tori on Kink FM the day of her show, and she played Silent All These Years, Little Drummer Boy, and Almost Rosey. How cool -- to be in my bedroom getting ready for the show and know she's doing a mini live set right here in PDX.

p.s. #2: While waiting in line to get into the show with my VIP pass, I saw Aimee Mann walk by and point up at the brightly lit sign with Tori's name on it! Surreal, eh? To be waiting to hear one singer I love and happen to see another I admire stroll on by within a couple feet? Plus, the fact that Aimee was pointing at the marquee....hmm....I just got a big ol' kick out of the whole thing.

p.s. #3: I am wearing my "I Believe in Peace Bitch" shirt right now. Yay.

p.s. #4: Luna is doing well, and her tail keeps wagging at a faster and faster rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home