Friday, January 05, 2007

Routine

Having a routine is very underrated. I love the idea of discipline, structured practice, daily rituals. I love getting up at the same time every day, writing & drinking coffee & leaving for work & going to sleep at the same time (or close to it) on a regular basis. There is something very Zen about Routine, like we find our ways closer to the Universe Essence by following our individual threads and strengthening them--weaving them, if you will--through a structured way of living. Routine = Meditation. Me likes.

P.S.: Jordan and Aaron -- I totally adored your visit here! (Alas, you two were a perfect reason to give Routine a break and to let that lovely Spontaneous Faerie flutter around.) Thank you for the pajama parties, road trips, laughs, great hugs, and thoughtful presents. I am a huge fan of the Brothers Buck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only you would write a blog celebrating routine...I love it...and I love you!

10.1.07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-Aaron

10.1.07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home