Friday, December 15, 2006

Storms

Been thinking a lot about Fleetwood Mac's "Storms." Stevie says, "I have always been a storm...."

Last night's storm was beautiful. Tree branches snapped off; fences collapsed; orange cones toppled over; the air crackled with fresh magnetism; the sky was clear this morning.

I had THE most wonderful dream about my family two nights ago. It may be the coolest dream I've ever had. And while I want to keep it to myself, just know that it makes me feel like a million bucks times infinity plus one.

I have my 30th birthday party tomorrow. Wow. The 30's are going to rock! And I can't wait for Jordan and Aaron to visit next week. Surprises are in store, my brothers.

Love,
Nathan

p.s. Hello to Andy Frost, the fellow gay JEM fan!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny...looks like you had time to update your blog. I see how it is.

-Aaron

15.12.06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home