Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

I've had a lovely few days with Carol and Matt, Ben's mother and brother. It's been a great extended weekend of movies, walks, cleaning, presents, surprises, hugs, love, and good conversations.

Merry Christmas to one and all, and to all a good night.

Aaron -- Did you know this shirt's eyeballs go right over my nipples and the potato man's mouth goes right over my navel?

Marieke -- I am just in awe of the card you sent me. That image is so magical and raw and mysterious and somehow industrial.

Ben -- I love The Velveteen Rabbit; I am extremely touched. And I'm glad you are equally touched by my present for you.

Again, I've just had a lovely holiday filled with owl and spin rings, purple glitter lights, awesome t-shirts, cool comics, perfect b-day and x-mas cards, and much more.

I love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home