Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Buck Girls Say Goodbye to the Gilmore Girls


Last night Mom and I toasted the final episode of Gilmore Girls with some Bailey's Irish Cream and -- yes, I'm admitting this -- a few tears. I followed these characters for seven seasons (and the equivalent of seven years, speeded up on a two-year DVD timetable) and, wow, I'm done. I feel nostalgic and rewarded at the same time. Cheers, Lorelai and Rory! And cheers to the snow in the forecast, and the beautiful snow that came down on Christmas Day as the perfect present.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah gilmore girls...it will be sorely missed i assure you.

12.1.08  
Blogger amber said...

oh my goodness. I missed the gilmore girls so much after the last episode, i would dream about them - now that is dedication. Best TV show ever!! Bring back The Gilmore Girls ...

29.9.09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home