Friday, December 28, 2007

Strange Bird


Well, I've been called a "strange bird" over the years on more than one occasion, and I guess now I know why. Check out this very cool National Geographic link that Alison sent me (thanks, Alison!):

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/12/photogalleries/topphotos-pictures/index.html?fs=photography-panther.nationalgeographic.com

Did you notice that the "Strange Owl" (yes, that's its official name) was first discovered in 1976, the year I was born? Convergence!

I know one thing: I officially want to start paying special attention to all the deforesting that is going on in Peru. The Strange Owl's habitat is being threatened. Let's all do what we can to keep Nathan's totem-spirit animal/daemon alive and kickin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home